“Financial Advisor Career – An Interview with John Panter”
In “Financial Advisor Career- An Interview with John Panter” you will learn about his journey from clinical sociologist to a successful career as a financial advisor. He shares the insight you need to create success in your financial advisory business.
In today’s episode, you will learn how one advisor first transitioned out of the corporate world and then shifted from a product-based model to an investment management and advisory model.
If you want the insight to get you on a direct flight to your goals and dreams, you will love today’s interview.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
- The process he used to create the right beliefs, habits, and processes
- The shift in his mindset that made it all possible
- Why hiring the right coach is so critical in your business
- The process to shift your niche market and why it is so important to your success and fulfillment
- How his advisory firm created a client onboarding process and follow up system
- Why Power Hours and Power Breaks are so important to your productivity, effectiveness, and focus
- How to effectively work with affluent women and couples
- How to attract female clients, so they want to do business with you
- The one thing you must consistently do to achieve your long-term goal
- Why our personal money story is so important to our success
- Why the value you provide is so critical to your investment management and financial advisory firm
To get notified of episodes, click here.
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “Financial Advisor Career – An Interview with John Panter”
To Your Happiness and Success!