In today’s episode, “Myths of Working with Wealthy Clients,” you will learn the reality about affluent clients as well as what you need to know and do to acquire more ideal clients.
The vast majority of advisors and consultants would love to work less and make more money. The first step to make this a reality requires that you dispel the myths of working with wealthy client so you can find out what actually works.
Today, you will learn common misnomers and gain insight I acquired over the last three decades.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
In this episode, Myths of Working With Wealthy Clients, you will learn:
- One of the biggest myths of working with wealthy clients
- What you must know (and don’t need to know) to work with affluent clients
- How to connect with your ideal client if you are not a master networker
- The one thing you should avoid (this can get you fired)
- What you should do if you don’t have wealthy connections
- How to develop the right mindset, so you can successfully attract affluent clients
- What it costs to work with affluent clients
- What to do if you don’t already work with affluent clients
- The most common myth that keeps the majority of advisors and consultants from working with successful clients
- How to start taking action, so you can upgrade your clients and serve those with money
- The best type of referral partners (master this and you will easily acquire more ideal, profitable clients)
- What most advisors and consultants do to get more referrals and why it often backfires
- How to respond when you don’t know the answer to a question a successful client asks you
Get notified of bonus episodes: click here to subscribe and click here to join the conversation on YouTube.
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “Myths of Working With Wealthy Clients”
Enjoy the episode!