In today’s episode, “Why Affluent Clients Fire Advisors,” you will learn what affluent clients do before they hire, how they select their team, and what they rarely do.
Let’s face it, you likely want to grow your business and get more wealthy clients. The first step is to get hired, the second step is to not get fired. Learning what to do so you don’t lose clients is a critical step to growing your business and serving more wealthy clients.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why affluent clients fire advisors, specifically what you must never do
- What advisors need to do to keep from getting fired
- How to get more affluent prospects
- The one thing you should avoid (so you don’t get fired)
- Insight on how successful people choose their team because this is the first step to results
- What you should never say to an affluent women (and how you should never treat her. Do this and you will get fired!)
- Why getting the woman on board is so critical when working with affluent couples
- How to learn critical information from your client, so you can meet them where they are
- What to do to more effectively sell to affluent clients
- What to do so you get hired by more affluent clients
- The mindset of successful people and how it will help you to not get fired
- What causes a wealthy client to fire their advisors, consultants, and even employees
- A real-world example that got the consultant fired before he was even hired
- The most important step you must take (miss this and you will probably not be able to work with this client)
- How to make the process fun
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “How Wealthy Clients Hire Advisors and Consultants”
Enjoy the episode!