Ways to Save Money
In Ways to Save Money, you will learn:
- Several of the best strategies I learned directly from millionaires.
- How to easily ask for a discount without making it awkward or uncomfortable.
- What wealthy people do that most people do not do.
Today, I will show you how to get discounts and save money like wealthy people.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
- How to get a discount on your internet or cable bill
- How to ask for a discount on your medical bill (This saved me $1,000.)
- What to do so it is not awkward and a win-win for both parties
- What to ask before you have a medical procedure (This will definitely save you money.)
- The exact question I asked that saved me over $700 and allowed me to stay within my budget
- What to say if the final invoice is more than you expected or they quoted
- The best time to ask for a discount for a service
- Why and how you should ask for discounts
- How I saved over $6,500 simply by asking one question
- The different ways to ask for a reduction in price so you can save more money
- How I got my cell phone company to reimburse me for a $1,000 overcharge (It was not easy but worth the wait.)
- What to do to save on on-going vendor fees (I saved over 35% per year on just one vendor and 75% with another vendor with this strategy.)
- The most critical discovery I learned about how millionaires think and save money that average people miss
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “Ways to Save Money”
To Your Happiness and Success!