Annette Bau’s Conversation with Steve Ledson of Ledson Winery
Have you ever seen a mansion and wanted to learn the story behind the owner?
Or wonder how to successfully build an amazing business?
Or how you need to think to achieve your goals?
If you are like me, you responded, “Yes, yes, and yes!”
When I first toured “The Ledson Castle,” home to Ledson Winery in Sonoma, CA, I was blown away. And then I found out that it originally was built to be the home of Steve Ledson. After hundreds of people jumped the fence and asked when the winery was opening, he decided to make it into one. And the rest is history.
This conversation is a game changer to the success of your business and life! You will learn priceless insight on leadership, managing employees, and overall success. So, listen, re-listen, take notes, and, more importantly, apply the information.
The interview has been updated to reflect the current environment and economic climate. Many of the insights are timeless and are from the original interview.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
In this conversation, you will learn:
• How to think so you can succeed in your business and life
• How to take a problem and create a solution
• How to lead a team and get them on board with the company’s mission
• One of the most critical steps to become an effective leader
• How Steve saw an opportunity to help the less fortunate
• The process to tap into your subconscious mind and create your dream
• Insight to get from where you are to where you want to be
• How Steve came up with the idea of the castle and built it
• How Steve took Ledson Winery (he is the 5th generation) and made it one of the best wineries in the world
• The mindset that paves the way for success
• How he built the Harmony Club which was written up by Conde Naste Magazine
• Lessons learned from his childhood and how it shaped his life
• Your “Why” and how your passion and purpose impacts everything you do (and how you do it)
• Wisdom and insight to grow your employees
• The process to learn what you need to do, analyze it, and change course
• How to deal with challenges and obstacles so they don’t derail you
• How to get back on course when you get off track (and stay on task)
• How to avoid making wrong decisions
• The one thing Steve would have done differently (and a valuable lesson for all of us)
• The one lesson that will change the trajectory of your life
• The power of relationships and success
• The philosophy you need to succeed
• The law of reciprocity
• One of the biggest opportunities available in the market place today
• A critical element to succeed in business (and life)
• Why short, medium, and long term goals are so critical to your team and company’s success
• The secret to buying real estate (and really positioning any business)
• What you need your employees to do and the exact conversation that changes everything
• The question you should continue to ask yourself
• A key trait to success (that we can all develop)
• Three recommendations you need to succeed
Download 20 Millionaire Insider™ Secrets here: 20 Millionaire Insider™ Secrets
Want to get The Millionaire Insider™ mug? Click here to SUBSCRIBE, and join the conversation on Youtube. (We give out mugs to members of our community that engage and take action as our way of saying, “Thank you!”).
Learn more about The Ledson Winery here.
Learn more about the history of The Ledson Winery here.
Learn more about The Ledson Castle here.
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: Annette Bau’s conversation with Steve Ledson
To Your Success!