How To Improve Your Self-Confidence
One of the biggest challenges people share is a lack of confidence. It shows up in a variety of ways including, but not limited to:
- How much we earn.
- What we choose to do, or not do.
- The results we get.
- The risks we take (or refuse to take).
In my three decades of researching what successful people with amazing lives do differently, one of the most critical elements to achieve success lies in your self-esteem and self-confidence.
In today’s episode, we do a deep dive in self-confidence, three common phases of it, and what to do to improve yours so you can succeed in your business, life, and with your money.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
You will learn:
- What you need to do to improve your self-esteem
- How the Grid can support you in gaining confidence so you can show up at your best
- The 3 different pillars lack of self-confidence shows up
- Understanding the STEAR and SETAR Process
- How to focus on your ‘Locus of Control’
- How to act when you are not sure what to do
- The three levels of “Whys”
- How to become unstoppable
- Examples of Personal and Professional “Why” statements
- The 7-Step Process to Get Clear on “What You Do”
- Insight to help you improve your self-confidence
- The one thing that will dictate your results more than anything else
Want to get our The Millionaire Insider™ mug? Click here to Subscribe and join the conversation on YouTube (We give out mugs to members of our community that engage and take action as our way of saying, “Thank you!”).
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: Improve Your Self-Confidence
Enjoy the episode!