Relationship Marketing Strategy – An interview with Rhonda Noordyk.
In today’s episode, you will learn how to create a relationship marketing strategy. As a result, you will learn how to grow your business and get better results.
When I began my career, I had no idea how important relationship marketing was to my business growth because none of my mentors understood it.
To watch today’s episode, click the image to watch:
- How to leverage events
- The easy process to get sponsors for your event
- The relationship marketing process
- How to generate consistent new business. Specifically what one advisor did to significantly increase her results.
- The process to deepen relationships and more importantly grow your connections
- How to sell out paid events six weeks prior to the event
- The best strategies that are working to generate leads and revenue
- The pre-event sellout process. As a result of this, she sold out a 200 seat Women’s Symposium six weeks before the event)
- How to increase the number of attendees specifically you will learn how to double the number of ticket sales
- The small minor tweaks that have created exponential growth
- How to partner with a sponsor for your event
- The power of relationship marketing. For example, by growing connections, advisors and consultants have seen an increase in their bottom line profits by 30-150%.
- The pre-event party process to create momentum
- What to do to build relationships with attendees prior to the event
- How to leverage your time and resources with a relationship marketing campaign
- The strategies and insight to attract more women clients
To get notified of episodes, click here.
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “Relationship Marketing Strategy with Rhonda Noordyk”
To Your Happiness and Success!