Relationship Marketing Strategy with Rhonda Noordyk.
Today, we dive into the behind-the-scenes scoop of a relationship marketing strategy that is:
- Generating consistent new business.
- Deepening relationships and growing connections.
- Selling out paid events six weeks prior to the event.
- The best strategies working today to generate leads and revenue.
When I began my career, I had no idea how important relationship marketing is to the success of my business. Fast forward. After sharing the power of relationship marketing with thousands of advisors and service based professionals, we have seen a 30-150% increase in bottom line profits by using this powerful strategy.
In today’s episode, Rhonda Noordyk shares nugget after nugget of insight on how she has effectively used relationship marketing to grow her business and get more clients.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
In today’s conversation you will learn:
- How to leverage events
- The super easy process to get sponsors for your event
- How they sold out their 200 seat Women’s Symposium six weeks before the event
- What to do to triple the number of attendees to your events
- The small minor tweaks that have created exponential growth
- How to partner with a sponsor for your event
- The power of relationship marketing to ensure your attendees remember you
- How to use a pre-view party to create momentum for your event
- How to begin building the relationship with attendees prior to the event
- How to leverage your time and resources with your relationship marketing campaign
Learn more about relationship marketing here: Understanding Relationship Marketing
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “Relationship Marketing Strategy with Rhonda Noordyk”
To Your Happiness and Success!