Vinyasa Flow: Millionaire Yoga: How to create an inner game that attracts abundance, prosperity, success, results, and peace of mind.
In today’s training, Vinyasa Flow, you will learn what to do if you want to have an edge over others, yoga may be the answer. For example, that is exactly what happened at Goldman Sachs. In the competitive Wall Street environment, employees are always looking for a competitive edge. By incorporating yoga into their daily routine, associates were able to remove negative blocks, improve emotional well-being, gain perspective, feel better, reduce stress, and more.
Early in my career, I discovered that people who had wealth and peace of mind incorporated practices that focused on calming their mind.
Secrets to Success
While most people think success is all about action and execution, the super successful understand that their foundation is an equal factor. Moreover, they understand that success becomes a whole lot easier when you add inner game practices to your daily routine.
Today, I am sharing the “Vinyasa Flow: Millionaire Yoga” that has helped me grow 1 1/2 inches, sleep better, and gain the calmness and clarity required to operate at my best. In addition, you will see a live demonstrate of the actual yoga practices.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
In this episode, you will learn:
- The restorative yin yoga vinyasa that help you quiet your mind, so you can sleep better
- The meditation process to reduce anxiety, specifically what to do to calm down and experience more peace of mind
- The benefits of yoga including more success, better sleep, and focusing your attention
- How people are using yoga to conquer fears, restore marriage, improve attention and grades
- How yoga and meditation impact your outer world experience
- The critical step you must do at the end of each yoga practice to integrate it into your life
- How to gain perspective and elevate emotional intelligence. For example, there are more experts recommending yoga than ever before
- The yin yoga vinyasa to grow (for example, by practicing yoga, I grew 1 1/2 inches)
- It’s not about going faster, it’s about doing this…
- The power of restorative yoga
- What successful people do to get better results
- How to quiet your mind and become conscious
How associates at Goldman Sachs found a competitive edge with Yoga: Wall Street Yoga
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “Millionaire Yoga”
This is an episode you need to watch, re-watch, and apply!
To Your Health and Happiness,