Millionaire Yoga: How to create an inner game that attracts abundance, prosperity, success, results, and peace of mind
If you want to have an edge over others, yoga may be the answer. In fact, that is exactly what happened at Goldman Sachs. In the competitive environment, those on Wall Street are always looking for a competitive edge. Incorporating yoga into their daily routine helps some associates remove negative blocks, improve emotional well-being, gain perspective, feel better, reduce stress, and more.
Early in my career, I discovered that people who had wealth and peace of mind incorporated practices that focused on calming their mind.
Today, I am sharing the Millionaire Yoga vinyasa that has helped me grow 1 1/2 inches, sleep better, and gain the calmness and clarity required to operate at my best.
While most people think success is all about action and execution, the super successful understand that their foundation is an equal factor. Success becomes a whole lot easier when you add inner game practices such as yoga.
In today’s TMI Bonus Episode 116.5: Millionaire Yoga, I demonstrate some of the yoga practices I have used for years to operate at peak performance and achieve my goals.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
In this episode, you will learn:
- The restorative yin yoga vinyasa to sleep better
- Meditation for anxiety
- The benefits of yoga including more success, better sleep, and focusing your attention
- How people are using yoga to conquer fears, restore marriage, improve attention and grades
- How yoga and meditation impact your outer world experience
- The critical step you must do at the end of each yoga practice to integrate it into your life
- How to gain perspective and elevate emotional intelligence
- The yin yoga vinyasa to grow (I grew 1 1/2 inches)
- It’s not about going faster, it’s about doing this…
- The power of restorative yoga
- What successful people do to get better results
- How to quiet your mind and become conscious
Get notified of bonus episodes and click here to Subscribe.
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: Millionaire Yoga
How associates at Goldman Sachs found a competitive edge with Yoga: Wall Street Yoga
This is an episode you need to watch, re-watch, and apply!
To Your Health and Happiness,