In today’s episode #139, “Lead Generation for Financial Advisors and Consultants,” you will learn the best lead generation and prospecting methods to attract more affluent clients.
Specifically, you will learn what is working right now to generate more ideal, profitable leads.
If you master one strategy in your financial advisor marketing plan, let it be lead generation. In fact, the most common trait of advisors and consultants who struggle is their inability to generate a flow of qualified leads who become their clients. However, that doesn’t need to be your reality, today, I am pulling back the curtain and showing you how to generate more leads.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
In this episode, you will learn:
- The difference between cold and warm lead generation strategies and specifically, which is more effective.
- The best marketing strategies that are working right now for advisors and consultants who want to work with wealthy clients including women and couples
- The top three lead generation strategies for financial advisors and consultants
- The best financial advisor prospecting techniques working today and how to use them
- The “chase and push” verses “attract and pull” lead generation strategies, including what works based in your niche market and with your marketing budget
- The most cost effective strategies to generate new leads
- How to use relationship marketing, so you can connect, attract, and retain more ideal, affluent clients
- How to use feeder workshops while growing your warm introductions and referrals (this is one of my favorite strategies)
- The best market research techniques to dominate your niche market and get more referrals to your ideal prospects
- What you should not do when it comes to prospecting (especially for wealthy clients)
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “How Wealthy Clients Hire Advisors and Consultants”
Enjoy the episode!