How to Find Clients
In today’s episode, you will learn how to find clients, as well as attract them, in both a virtual and live environment. When you learn how to attract your ideal client, prospecting becomes a lot easier.
In addition, you will learn the process to identify, attract, conduct research, and ultimately serve more ideal, profitable clients.
- How to attract more affluent clients
- How advisors and service professionals effectively transitioning their business during a crisis or unexpected event
- The 3-step financial advisor business plan that works
- The one strategy that works with any niche market
- How to identify your level three “why,” so you have the motivation you need to achieve your goal
- The lead generation process that makes prospecting easier
- The process to find more clients, as well as how to attract them
- How to acquire new assets during a crisis. Specifically, how to find new business virtually and in person.
- The one task you must consistently complete, so you can attract, serve, and retain more clients
- The insight that makes prospecting easy and simple
- How to discover your ideal client (so you don’t waste valuable resources, including time and money, trying to figure it out)
- Why research is so important in the process
- The best question to ask prospects (this is a game changer)
- The first step to acquire news clients (the best news, very few advisors and consultants know about it, so you have very little competition)
Get notified of bonus episodes: click here to subscribe and click here to join the conversation on YouTube.
Download the free guide here: “How to Get Your Share of Affluent Women & Couples Clients Guide”
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “How to Find Clients”
To Your Success and Happiness!