Holiday Scripts, Connections, and Networking
Early in my career, my manager asked me how I was able to have such great months during the holidays. He explained, as he did every year that marketing during the holidays was hard because people were not focused on business.
Since I didn’t come from money, I didn’t have the luxury of sitting it out during the holidays.
But his comment got me thinking about what I did differently that allowed me to have such great income months during the holidays.
In TMI Episode 123: Holiday Scripts, Connections, and Networking, I share the exact scripts I use in live and virtual events as well as how to become a better networker and connect with more ideal clients during the holidays.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
In today’s episode, you will learn:
- How to create a holiday marketing strategy that grows your funnel
- What you must always do before the holiday event so you can make more connections after the event and grow your business
- How to leverage your connections with ideal prospects during live and virtual holiday parties
- The script to use to connect after the event
- What you must always do before any event (that very few do)
- The best holiday events to attend if you don’t have enough invitations
- Top organizations to meet affluent prospects
- What you should never do when you attend a holiday party
- Do this, don’t do that
- The script to use to schedule an appointment with a guest you meet a holiday party
For more holiday marketing ideas, click here: Holiday Ideas
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: Holiday Scripts, Connections, and Networking
To Your Happiness and Success!