Today, I interview a producer that increased his revenue last year by 72%.
Most financial advisors and consultants share that lead generation is hard – really hard.
When you are using an antiquated model that includes chasing clients instead of attracting them, it can be very difficult to gain momentum.
Today, you will learn what one advisor did to grow his revenue by 72% and the steps he took to begin working with affluent clients and enjoying it.
As a business strategist and coach to advisors and consultants, I continue to share that you don’t need money, connections, or luck to work with ideal, affluent clients – you need commitment, focus, and desire. Today, you will learn exactly how to do it and what you need to do to grow your business with more profitable clients.
In TMI Episode 116: Increasing Revenue – an interview with Todd Kelley, you will see the power of developing a solid foundation with clear values and goals. You will also learn how to create a strategy that works for you and the secret to increasing your revenue.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
In today’s conversation, you will learn:
- The belief he had to shift to serve more ideal, profitable clients.
- The skills you need to attract affluent clients (it’s not money, networks, or luck!).
- The #1 skill you need to grow your business quickly and get more clients.
- How lead generation for financial advisors and consultants can be much easier.
- The systems and priorities to help you create a better work life balance.
Get notified of bonus episodes and click here to Subscribe.
Find motivational quotes here: Inspirational & Motivational Quotes
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: Grow Your Business – an interview with Oscar Alvarez
To Your Happiness and Success!