“Financial Advisor Success – An Interview with Sean Fitts”
In this “Financial Advisor Success Interview with Sean Fitts” you will learn what successful advisors are doing and what they have done to get back on track. This is one of the most important insights to achieving success in your financial planning practice.
In today’s episode, you will learn what one advisor (who was considering getting out of the financial services industry) did to change his mindset, shift his focus and commitment to serving and marketing to women, and increase his revenue by 20% (all in just eight months).
If you want the secret to success on how to get back on track when you get derailed or the insight to gain a new perspective to more easily achieve your goals, you are going to love today’s interview.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
In today’s episode, you will learn:
- The shift that made marketing to women and couples easier
- The mindset shift and daily routine that made it all possible
- How to effectively use relationship marketing in your business
- How to implement a referral marketing strategy that works
- The process to get your team on board
- How to get the client onboarding processes working
- How to become more effective and productive using Power Hours
- What to do to get the business growth and structure in your advisory practice
- The client onboarding and acquisition process
- The structure of his team, so he can focus on his zone of genius to get results
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “Financial Advisor Success – An Interview with Sean Fitts”
To Your Happiness and Success!